Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Only in America: Meet The Dominatrix Who Ties Up And Spanks Wall Streeters




Businessinsider writes: “…..We first read about Ms. Nina Payne when she was quoted in the Wall Street Journal a couple of weeks ago, so we decided to reach out to her to learn more about the Kink business.

She told Business Insider that her clients are predominately male and include celebrities, politicians, Fortune 500 leaders and Wall Streeters.  She sees teachers, garbage men and musicians, too. The finance guys tend to come see her on their lunch breaks, she said.

"I appreciate it because it's a very stressful job, I imagine, dealing with money and power meetings and closing deals," she said, adding, "And they come to me with that sort of stress and they just come to let it all go...I had guys call me after a session saying 'That was great.  I feel like I can go back to work.  I feel clear headed.  I feel like I could be a good husband and father."
When Wall Streeters come to see her they don't have to worry about calling the shots and closing a deal, she said. However, before she even schedules a session, she likes to make sure there's good chemistry. "We speak on the phone a few times because as a dominatrix I don't just cater to anybody.  I have specific interests and if a gentleman is interested in having a session and it doesn't fit well I won't see him," she said...

No comments:

Post a Comment