Friday, January 6, 2012

The Most Hated Company on Earth Is Making Investors Rich

Topstockanalysts.com writes: I can’t think of a stock that’s more hated. I’ve written about this company several times before. I’ve personally owned it for years. But just about every time I mention it, I end up receiving nasty emails admonishing the fact that I would cover… let alone recommend… investors own shares of this company.

In fact, it happens so often that I instruct our staff to put in a mention that this investment isn’t for everyone whenever they cover it. If you don’t want to invest in this stock, I can certainly understand. But if you have an open mind toward this black sheep, then you’re likely to appreciate what it can do for you.

Simply take a look at its performance so far in 2011… In a year marked by credit downgrades, the European debt crisis and stagnating growth, the most hated company on the planet – Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) — is still making investors rich. And that comes when the broader market has been a roller coaster ride.

In fact, Philip Morris touched a new 52-week high on Wednesday, Nov. 30....

Find out more at http://www.topstockanalysts.com/index.php/2011/12/05/the-most-hated-company-on-earth-is-making-investors-rich/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=tsa-ob-1011

No comments:

Post a Comment