Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Guy Who Emailed All Of Wall Street Sends Out His "Sincerest Apologies"

Earlier BusinessInsider mentioned the guy who disastrously CC'd hundreds and hundreds of people across Wall Street in an blast-email attempt to get a gig for next summer.
Obviously that backfired, and everyone passed the email around mocking him.
Well, he's sent an apology.

To:_______
Subject: My Sincerest Apologies

Dear Mr. __________,
I am very ashamed and embarrassed to have sent you a mass email. It was extremely impersonal. It also demonstrated a complete and utter lack of professionalism. I realize that I have disrespected you, your firm, my school and all the alumni of Penn. I know that I do not even deserve a reply from you, but I hope that we can somehow move past this and develop a good relationship. Again, I very sincerely and deeply apologize.

Best Regards,
___________________

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-guy-who-emailed-all-of-wall-street-sends-out-his-sincerest-apologies-2011-9

No comments:

Post a Comment